Yo!!! Finally i went to GENTING!!! Thanks you!my dear friend...But seems like I was so dispassionately that time,maybe u guys had awared of it?It's weird,but actually i really did enjoy d fun and joy when "fooling" around in d outdoor games.It proved by i was so excited when telling my mama wat had v played.I used to be 慢热的人。Maybe it's also caused by this?
About those outdoor games,I described like d following to my mama."妈,我在云顶,死了三,四次来了哦". Certainly, my mama was shocked(her eyes opened so big,it's d biggest size i 'hv seen in my 19-year-lifetime)"我每坐那些云霄飞车哦,都感觉像从18楼跳下来酱eh",then she only took a deep breath and releaved from d shock.(Ha.so bad arr me~)other game facilities,such like d "Tea cup"....really...=="..those two girls(pek hua sis and wei xin sis) made me so dizzy(@_@).and d "flying elephant".....really....those guys so bad huh~wanna snatched such children's game with those kids..(I just followed them only,I was innocent,indeed).The craft..first time experienced my buttock sat at so low-seat,getting so close to our natural earth,racing on such rough trail,made me dizzy again(@_@).Btw,Pek hua's bro told us about "Final destination 3" when we were lining up for d roller coaster...=="..AND!!!d...(dun noe called wat.d game that had wet us all),wanna thank pek hua and her bro!really thank!Thanks for u both's lie...made two good-hearted girls(me and wei xin)waiting for u both and 自投罗网let u both wet us.I was actionless while wei xin was doing her best to counter-attack, because i really know,and really aware that,the jacket i wore,wasnt mine.(wakakaka O.O)
It came to night,after had our ..."delicious" dinner,we walked around aimless.But i think the place that we enjoyed beautiful scene and wind and mist(is it called first world garden?)is nice,though it's quite suffering when enjoying d freezy wind.Yet,I loved the air and sky very very much!!Feel sorry to those couples...but it's their fate to meet us~HAHAHA.V sang songs with a trembling voices.Some of them were gone in the middle~just like frens and me facing some challenges for achieving sth,and they quit halfway thru.Finally only me,pek hua and her bro and Andy left to keep on our efforts.Haha~~Yeah~~means that we success.Haha..好兆头阿~~
Time past so fast,already coming to be sunday.On the previous night,I fell asleep so fast~i never tried so everytime i went for trips.Not bad not bad,still,I felt sleepy d next morning.Abt 11a.m. sth,v went for d snow house.WAWA~those 过动儿又来了.Throw d "snow" to each other.当真自己在雪地上,inevitably,I still have to follow them,to throw the snow~haha.Or else seem like i wasnt so 合群的哦~so,i was innocent,indeed.
Time really past very very fast,v were going to leave.V bought a 6:40p.m. - tickets,V reach the bus station on 6:30 sth...and seeing the bus went away though 6:40 hasnt come.Andy really annoyed by this occasion.It can be proved by his talking-style while complaining this to an ancle.I think the ancle already get used to such complain,he just acted like nth happen,and replied us in a 0.5 word per second speed after 20 seconds we finish our complain(made us feel more anxious only)Well,Andy really angry!!!I never seen him be so angry b4.But finally,v still can back home by taking 7:00p.m. - bus(no need to sleep lobby,thanks God.AMEN!)
After reach home....nth else can describe us,i think so...just a word can fully described us,"TIRED"!!!The eyebag so bad...gotta sleep more to recover it again...aih aih.That's all I think worth to write in blog.Chiaoz.
2 comments:
waw...ur trip seems so nice ya ^^..
actually i was very LOVE the 1st world garden...fresh air...silent...n hazy~
but hor...nowadayz...tat place is set as bus terminal...so alot of ppl will walk pass there...n there no longer b my lovely secret little silent garden~pity...
我第一次去云顶是20岁。哈哈哈!好山龟~
~CL~
Post a Comment