Frankly speaking,I quite agree wif wat da story tries 2tell... since graduate..I've been quite bz,bz till no1 able 2reach me by any means...seems like totally lost contact wif frenz... Nonetheless,I've been soooo darn FREE 4a long long period of time...Really nth 2do...Read newspaper,play basketball,watch movie...Life seemed so dull tat time... And now,I knw wat I've 2pay 4da lazy period...I LANGSUNG forget wat I've learn in secondary skol...omg...especially when now,right be4 I'm goin 4my Uni..i feel the pain...Yeah...overwhelming pain...i shaould not waste any time...anymore...
ohh ...about this...me also panic..for no listening to ur advice..i didnt revise those thing v learnt at secondary sch~so now..i deserve it..but very funny arr..my bio just like chem...chem just like physic...so..where is bio???@________@
3 comments:
啊哈哈, 我就是一个实际的例子。我呆在家已经半年,没有做任何事,真的是,sien到。。。。。。。不懂要怎样说
整个人变懒了,不知道自己活着为了什么,够力。。。想东西变迟钝了,讲话能力都有问题!
哇哈哈哈,我不要天天那样过生活,就算生活是如何辛苦,我知道这个事我的精彩,上帝要我体验的,才配得进他的殿
Frankly speaking,I quite agree wif wat da story tries 2tell...
since graduate..I've been quite bz,bz till no1 able 2reach me by any means...seems like totally lost contact wif frenz...
Nonetheless,I've been soooo darn FREE 4a long long period of time...Really nth 2do...Read newspaper,play basketball,watch movie...Life seemed so dull tat time...
And now,I knw wat I've 2pay 4da lazy period...I LANGSUNG forget wat I've learn in secondary skol...omg...especially when now,right be4 I'm goin 4my Uni..i feel the pain...Yeah...overwhelming pain...i shaould not waste any time...anymore...
ohh ...about this...me also panic..for no listening to ur advice..i didnt revise those thing v learnt at secondary sch~so now..i deserve it..but very funny arr..my bio just like chem...chem just like physic...so..where is bio???@________@
Post a Comment