“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Thursday, February 01, 2007

...

Recently I am totally run out of money~oh gosh..then i was still hanging out with my both uni mates ard those "high-class" restaurant (at least high class for me.) Then both angels (ning ann and jing tien) always meant to give me a treat. I am grateful for it..yet...once is ok~if too many times i would feel I shouldnt act so..haha~anyway, thx for it,dudes!!

Today went to klia to send off a senior~she is a demo of our bio laboratory. I wonder y we can just become closer friends..well~i would likely say that it's all because tien and ann again~~haha..if without them, the-send-off to jactty would happen today~n.n

I suddenly addicted to the drama called "it's all started with kiss",in chinese, it's called 恶作剧之吻。Story is just like other love story la~one girl crush on one boy then the boy didnt hv any feel to her then the boy is just too good so many pretty chicks fall for him and since the boy is too cool then no one get him successfully..and bla bla bla~finally the boy fall for the girl when the girl is proposed by another boy~familiar story and plot,rite?haha~nvm..i still like it~
I did watch the original version of this drama,which is japanese version..and the boy is 柏原从(forget wat "cong")hehe~i was a bit crush on this man last time~

4 comments:

Seinganmui~!@ said...

AHAHA, i saw the this japanese drama long long time ago. I love it very much.

Seinganmui~!@ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

柏原崇is the name ^.^
he acted in 将太的寿司too..
aih..we jz treat u cz it's a special day ma..we seldom go out like tat neh..
bcz of yur drma series we cannot go sing k ady T.T sad la..

-ann-

Anonymous said...

有听过这套戏名、可是没有看过。

~CL~