“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Monday, March 05, 2007

My Wish

Remember my result of last sem?

That's 1 D 3 C~

Seriously and honestly,I wish to get HD...even for only one subj,or even more than that.I hv to tell wat i wish honestly,I want to get scholarship so that I can lessen my mother's burden of paying tuition fee of both my brother's and mine.I wish so...i really do,but can i make it?

I feel I am hopeless in bio, as well as chemistry..(=.="") So am I able to make it?It's almost like an Everest mount for me to climb..*sigh* hard..

Yet,look at my result last sem...there doesnt mean my wish is totally out of question,rite?

Gambateh,Lei Ming~ Don't forget that the lord is always be with u...and ur uni mates as well.Your frens are fascinating,indeed. What the most important is,they all are so willing to help each other.Yea~I feel hopeful when I think like that~n.n

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No plan to re-sit your papers?

~CL~