“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

100th post!!!

This is my 100th post o!!! should v celebrate ?haha~

最近老在幻想~天马行空的~好舒服~不知在现实中有没有可能实现呢?

刚从学校回家后,睡了满长的一个午觉~睡着睡着,就发起梦来了~hmm..竟然梦到ann ann哭了,还是好惨的那一种,怎么回事啊?

听了tien的suggestion~hmm,一个sem拿3科~听起来满爽的~至少单单听就觉得功课压力没那么大。那该怎样呢?是时候认真起来了,仔细想想到底在大学,我应该得到什么经验,应该体会怎样的成就感。exchange to aussie~也该认真想想,去外国的机会不多,20多岁人了~自己要的人生该好好去理个清楚外加实际去行动.hmm,昨天听唐崇荣牧师讲道,他说不要强逼上帝实行我们自己的blueprint~ "~他的心里有蓝图,他的时间不错误~"。不得了啊。。取得当中的平衡,看来也是我要学习的一门功课。

前几天在看花样少年少女。吴尊超帅!以后交到那么帅又好人又体贴的男朋友该多好~但,听说这类男生要到博物馆才找得到,因为听说都绝种了~haha~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 100th posts~ =P...
u faster than me abit~

hmm...yupp exchange prog can b a good experience =)
shld go if u are able to...

good luck in everything ^^

-Shin-

Anonymous said...

I disagree....
I am much more better than the flower boy duh....

Zz... Keep up your observance and u most probably will find one.

However,I am not available.

-Bar None.

Anonymous said...

@_@

u are not available huh?

u are changing ur blog rite~rem to inform me where is yr new blog yea~

n.n

leiming

Anonymous said...

Wow! 100th post!
For me there's still a long long way to 50th=p
jiayou jiayou~

Anonymous said...

Anonymous again....

who is it。。。?

Anonymous said...

Anonymus no balls.

JUN said...

100th posts?!!!!!! OMG!!! I think I have really missed ALOT ALOT of your stories... *kena stab*

Well, it seems like u keep updating ur blog when I didnt visit... I am so "heartless" to friend. Didnt contact u, didnt even view your blog to know about ur life. *bash head on wall*

But again, sorry, I never planned to read those posts that are not on your 1st page lol *is bleeding*

University life ar... It has already been 2 years for me, besides gaining some software knowledges, I guess I didnt earn much things. I spent most of my time in my room, at hostel. Not joining any clubs or societies' activities. Always watch anime, play games and so on... U know, I am not a sociable person... Sometimes I feel satisfied, but sometimes I wish I could spend my time on more meaningful thing, like make more friends.

Advice from my advicer
- U guys or gals shall try to find your lover during university life, or else, u may miss the boat. Once you start to work, it is even harder to find a suitable one...
This is more and more difficult for me m(_ _)m

Anonymous said...

原来这是第100个post。也证明我还有99个posts就“刨完“妳的blog!加油 加油!

~CL~