“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Friday, June 29, 2007

一看就知是用来做实验的一篇

**~Dang Dang Dang Dang~**

I have changed the layout of my blog again~According to someone,it is not that good if compared to the old layout. Hmm...Well well~Everyone has different views isnt it?



Actually I didnt change much in my blog layout~Simply stretching my blog,adding a border at the sidebar and displaying all my good frens' photos. Oh ya~I learnt all this from my fren called Genie Lilin. We used to call her as Lilin(yeap,candle.)She seems like getting more and more professional in blogging by utilising HTML.Arr...We should learn HTML properly when we were senior 3...Regret is just too late..





Holiday is on now~!

Sports is needed badly by me.Few days ago i went to my mum's salon and had a haircut,my brother said that I am just too fat and he cant make me a prettier girl by merely changing my hairstyle by him..Hmm... it's hurt but i am willing to accept his advice. But then,I still think that it is his problem too. That's no way blaming that customer is too fat then hairstylist cant make a good hairstyle, ain't I rite?hoo~!
However,I am going out for sports!!! What sports should I play? Soccer ? Hmm...No way~Soccer is not my cup of tea. Or jogging with a silly face like this? -->
No no~certainly Badminton is my first choice. Or if anyone wanna ask me out for ping pong is ok also~hehe..Anyway,I guess that friends all of u are enjoying holiday rite now. Wish u all happy holiday-ing- and Ciaoz~

19 comments:

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

err...jie jie....my name is pik yee o^^keke~ur blog is getting more n more interesting....keke

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

哦o~

sorry~hehe~u got photo anot?send me..then i can post ur photo~hehe

JUN said...

The previous layout that u mentioned...is the ready-made layout from Blogspot? If it is not, I guessed I am really really outdate!!!!
Well, as for this layout...just my personal comment, background is too complex... Or just because... I dislike those that only scroll the words in front, but the background is static...
You guys learn HTML in Chong Hwa? I only learn it after entered MMU... Hmm... lets see whether I want to create a personal blog anot... If I am really interested to it, I will try to design my own one XD If I success, I will help u~ Hehehe... Don't hold too much hope on me though, I will always break my promise!!!

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

hehe..yeap~we learn HTML at chong hwa when we were senior 3~

o ya~hope that u can create urs one soon~then i can learn more.haha..Coz my HTML suckz~and i believe that u can do a much much much much better one..and u know me la~i wish to learn new thing always~hehe..

abt the previous layout~actually really nth much has been changed la~and abt the background o...but i really do like the background to be static ehh..

Background is too complex??!!wat the..I like shinichi...T_T

JUN said...

sorry sorry, I think the background might still be OK, just the foreground words, try to use colours with darker colours lo~

I think... CSS would be more useful than HTML de!! What the heck is CSS? Will teach ya if i create my blog lol!! XD

Anonymous said...

i dun noe wat is CSS~but then it should be a script also rite?

oi oi~teach me ler!

-leiming-

JUN said...

LOL... I wonder how u know I have replied to your blog/msg... U click and check all of them? @@"

I will, I will teach u when I create my own blog!! Promise!!

Anonymous said...

yes~i click and check~~hehe

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

@@
Hey...
Grap my photo wor...
Haha...
in fact,I get a lot more thinner when I study hard...
In chong hwa last time I am 80kg leh...
So damm scary...
Now 72...
Haha...

-Shaun-

Anonymous said...

wah........8 Kg man~

so nice~teach me how to be thinner~haha

-leiming-

JUN said...

Why suddenly switch topic to weight one? @_@" A sensitif topic for me... after left chong hwa gain weight ler, coz life is better XD

Anonymous said...

haha...weight~a sensitive topic for every girl i think~hehe

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

Lmao...
Juz study hard to your limits...
Get a lot of stress...
That will do.
I worked on me.
=p

-shaunniethegreat-

Anonymous said...

LOL... I am the opposite type. When feel stressful, just stop everything and relax. Watch anime + eat eat eat XD

- JUN -
p/s: No wonder u all put anonymous, lazy login... =.=

Anonymous said...

now only noe?haha~
login needs time~
so how's ur blog?
start edi?
-leiming-

JUN said...

Not yet start!! wakakaka!! But just now spend few hours to see those layout and HTML codes... Well, it is not what I expected, and I think I can't easily edit codes and get what I want...

So far, I can only change the images, fonts, sizes, padding, etc... those simple one la.

Anonymous said...

sorry.i am stupid.wat's padding?

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

aiyaya... padding just something similar to margin...
Padding is the extra space inside the border, while the margin is space outside of border....
Wakarimashita ka?

- JUN -

Anonymous said...

soga soga~

leiming