I know I should keep myself off from all those things in these period.
I should be more concentrate on my revision.
Never mind..just take few minutes to drop a post here.
There are a lots happening around me..Yea,not on me, they are around me.
I wish that I could remember all of u in my prayer.
I thought praying for u guys is actually just an easy thing to do.
Yet i found out praying for all of you is time consuming and patience exhausting..
Not an easy job too to pray..
But then..I do not mean i am going to give up keep u all in my prayer.
ok..nonsense again..
Wish all of u are alright. Friends.
Lei Ming 211007
2 comments:
Thanks anyway...
Must be tirng to pray for so much ppl ha???
=P.
I will be fine,I think.
No worries.
-S
thanks really!~
i can feel it~! thanks for ur pray.. god is working on me rite now and always..
i really appreciate ur prays although u never say out...
u are pretty good... love u fren
Post a Comment