“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I have Lovely cousins





Last Time I was Lost
And Now I am Found



我是个圆圆的面包人~
Hem Hem!! (咳。。咳。。)
This is not what I wanna say in this post.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。


What to say? I have lovely cousins.

They are..
国材
su fei (sorry don't even know how to write her chinese name)
惠仪
耀辉
健文
健盈 n
健圣



All of them are being at oversea.Some of them back once a year while some of them do not.

I have not seen 健文(Brian),健盈(Amelia) and 健圣(Caleb) for three years. Recalling the days at 3 years ago,they are all very young and almost had forgotten we all.It was because they have been New Zealand when they were very very very small.That time Caleb was just borned.

Now Brian is 13,studying form 3 at New zealand.
Amelia is 10 and Caleb is 7~

They are so so sooooooo Cute!! well..should say Amelia and Caleb are so cute while their elder brother Brian starts to become a man~ haha..

Caleb loves to take photo so much..until the extent that I can create a single slide show for him. n.n



What I wanna share with u all is a short conversation between little Caleb and me.

MiNg:"Caleb, I love u. I love u so much, u know??"
Caleb:"I love u too!"

Caleb"I.."
MiNg:"I.." (Simple following what he was trying to say..)

Caleb:"Mar.."
MiNg:"Mar.." (got blur when saying "Mar"..coz i dont get him until the next word coming out)

Caleb:"Ry.."
MiNg:"Ry.." (o..it's "marry"..)

Caleb:" YOU!!"
MiNg:"You!" (WAT????)

MiNg:"Really??? I do I do I do!!"
Caleb:".........=.=........haha..=.="..haha......."


SO CUTE~!!!!


PS:I have one more cousin called justin. And he is the one who still stay at malaysia.lolz




Lei Ming 01‘01’08

No comments: