“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Friday, April 11, 2008

Express Ourselves


在多日的观察之下
发现说朋友们都很棒 尤其在说出自己的感受方面

sounds weird? 啊。。
我真的觉得将自己的感受完全说出来的人很棒

伤心 开心 恐惧 自信
大家都可以很好的表达 完全将自己的感受曝露在朋友的面前
在我眼中 这是对朋友的信任 和别人无法夺走的“安全感”
这一切的一切 我却无法做到 怎么回事?

试着剖析自己的心情 怎么回事?
哦。。原来我害怕将自己的恐惧曝露在别人面前
潜意识觉得这样会让人看不起

。。。。。

什么跟什么啊~

不单单是恐惧 即使是对别人的思念
我都是收在心里的
可能正是如此 少时荒唐时间因此发生
aiyoyo~ 迟早有一天我会疯掉

。。。。。

然后有时提起勇气说出对大家的想念
大家好像都很typical的Asean 大家都不习惯
然后就得了一句 “Aiyo,不要这么肉麻啦!”

哎哟~ 你们不懂我 我很害羞的ね~
讲这么一句需要多大的勇气 你们不懂的

不要紧 我不会停止尝试的

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。
。。。。
。。

-慧诗,添慧,静恬,慧仪,惠安 + 翠仪(还是叫回旧名啦~), 佩华,佩雯,雪莉-

我超级想念你们啊!!!
大家都要活得好好的,OK MOU??

ps: sze,伤心是爱的证明。节哀顺变。什么事都来跟我讲啦~我很愿意听的说。


Lei Ming 11‘04’08

4 comments:

Kai CHan said...

haha... I also miss u !!!!
erm, actually I also not express myself geh type,
like in my blog, I dont really explain in details, it's just like for example Im very happy today because of "that".. the "that" still Im not ready to reveal or I dont feel wun my bloggie reader frens to know about it, cuz sumtimes xplanation juz makes me tired...
So sorry la, sumtimes about my "expression post" u commented & I din reply...erm, actually dont feel want to explain wut is the "that" , you are questioning...
well, sumtimes is I dont feel like telling other ppl in details so tht's y the "that" is not clarified...wahaha >3 bear wif it ya, hehe...Im just damn lazy...

-KAI-

JUN said...

没想我吗?!!
想我就尽管坦白跟我说吧!
我不会笑你的!
我会笑得很开心,会更喜欢你哦!
对了,看完了你写的这篇,我想对你说,
我也想你哦!!!

Anonymous said...

Nth 2 b ashamed bout ar.. I mean to express your own feeling...
Don't underestimate frenz around you =), smtimes they can see through you even you didn't say out~

Care~

Anonymous said...

被妳点名字的都是“重量级“的朋友❤️

~CL~