Some of the words i check from this website www.jisho.org
So i don't actually confirm whether i use the correct word anot. such like kousaari, i means exam.but seems like it's wrong edi?anyway, thx sze here.n.n
and shuyou,means necessary or must,which is also from jisho.org.Also,i dunno is it correct.haha
so for the whole passage,actually i mean this:
I am not a Japanese
Yet,I have to study Japanese (mian qiang = benkyoo,which means studying/learning)
tomorrow(kai tell ur fren,is tml,not ystrday),I have japanese exam.
All of my Japanese classmates, Gambateh together!!
hi...kinda was blog hopping and found your blog...i'm learning japanese too and i'm studing in tokyo at the moment..i hought i'd help you with that passage... actually 考査 means an examination of something or to investigate somethingwe usually 試験orテスト when eferring to an exam or test...and 主要(しゅよう)means majring in something,which u were rite... hope you don't mind me correcting you....じゃ、これからもがんばってください!
8 comments:
Im not a Japanese.
But, my japanese can mian2 qiang2..
Yesterday..I havin japanese class..
Japanese..erm,dunno d..haha..
help fr mysis, she's studyin jpnese!
- kai -
あのさ。。。
Got some i dont understand ler T___T
shuyou = ?
kousaari = ?
*JUN
shuyou=main/majoring??
i not sure what is "kousa"..
exam?? but exam is shiken..if not mistaken..^^
Some of the words i check from this website www.jisho.org
So i don't actually confirm whether i use the correct word anot.
such like kousaari, i means exam.but seems like it's wrong edi?anyway, thx sze here.n.n
and shuyou,means necessary or must,which is also from jisho.org.Also,i dunno is it correct.haha
so for the whole passage,actually i mean this:
I am not a Japanese
Yet,I have to study Japanese (mian qiang = benkyoo,which means studying/learning)
tomorrow(kai tell ur fren,is tml,not ystrday),I have japanese exam.
All of my Japanese classmates, Gambateh together!!
arr...I was using my housemate's computer..the 4th floor one is actually me.
Lei Ming
haha you're welcome lei ming..
hi...kinda was blog hopping and found your blog...i'm learning japanese too and i'm studing in tokyo at the moment..i hought i'd help you with that passage...
actually 考査 means an examination of something or to investigate somethingwe usually 試験orテスト when eferring to an exam or test...and 主要(しゅよう)means majring in something,which u were rite...
hope you don't mind me correcting you....じゃ、これからもがんばってください!
I don't mind at all!!
but wat is "これから"?means "from now"?
Welcome u to browse thru my blog!!if u are interested in la~
Nice to meet u, i am Lei Ming!
Post a Comment