Have been upset for few days,no worry dudes,I am just slightly disturbed emotionally. I believe I will handle it pretty well,just that I need some time. Removing depression is somehow time consuming~Aha..
Yesterday Pastor preached a sermon about emotional problem,and provided some suggestions how can we fight against ups and downs, and also how should we handle the overwhelming negative feelings.
Okay,I am gonna do it~ Try to practise wat I learn on Sunday.
Cheers Lei Ming~!!!
Lei Ming 11‘08’08
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Don't tell me you were hiding your feeling on Sunday.
You are still sad because of the death of your friend, isn't it?
My dear, you are so lovely. but, just let bygone be bygone. let him go.
2 comments:
Don't tell me you were hiding your feeling on Sunday.
You are still sad because of the death of your friend, isn't it?
My dear, you are so lovely.
but, just let bygone be bygone.
let him go.
OK?
丑小鸭
o..yesterday i didnt hide anything from u guys~
I think I am simply too tired~And my fren's death..It's past, no worry abt that~
n.n
Post a Comment