“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clubbing

每个人都爱Clubbing.
说是减轻压力 说是开开眼界
于是都花了一笔钱 进去喝酒 进去跳舞 进去认识朋友

跳舞是不坏啦~也是一种运动
认识朋友也不错~建立人脉网络咯
喝酒就不太好啦 少喝一点吧。

最近治安超级不能顶 减少夜生活吧




虽然白天也不会再比黑夜更安全多少了。


Lei Ming 22‘09’08

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

以前较年轻时,真的比较喜欢clubbing,大了些时,就喜欢去loungebar.

因为那时的我,爱上了bluejazz, 喜欢静静一人独处。Clubbing,说真的,除了热闹,吵之外,都没什么的了。但,要是一群朋友下场,那就不同了,可以一起玩,一起颠一下。可是,毕竟机会不太大。

我本人比较喜欢的是Traders' Hotel 的 Sky Bar. 在那里看大马夜景,很赞。

Anonymous said...

I don't clubbing.
I prefer mamak stall.
=P

Anonymous said...

found that recently will have comment which is deleted/removed by the author..who is it ar?hah

I dun like clubbing also..simply because i hate to be too noisy.Not to say hate la~but dun prefer la~hah

By the way, where is the Trader's hotel?

hah~for us mamak stall is always more convenient to get.

lei ming

JUN said...

要懂是谁delete的comment:
- 看看楼下的是谁!
- 再看看两个comments的时间隔多久!
呵呵呵~ 谁嫌疑最大,懂了啦~

没去过clubbing,我想我不会喜欢,但有一天还是会去见识一下!XD

贝壳·陈 said...

i don't like clubbing too!!
some of them said go clubbing is to reduce stress,
but what i think is staying inside the clubbing place made me feel more stress..OMG~
i really feel not so comfortable with the noises and smells..

oh yea i prefer mamak & lounge bar more than clubbing XD

Anonymous said...

Maybe bcuz of clubbing has bcum an unhealthy practice in Msia... Or at least it's getting more unhealthy...

Sad case for that..

@@"

Anonymous said...

At KL city center there. Btw,the deleted comment is mine. I haven't been typing in chinese for some time, typo error.

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

oo..

这个post算是引起了讨论吗?

Jun:或许你试过一次后你就不会喜欢了。因为你是我的这一种人。哈哈~

sze: me too like mamak. I prefer those more quiet place..although mamak not quiet also~haha

Shaun:oo..soodesu ne!

贝壳·陈 said...

haha but i actually love lounge bar more than mamak,
cuz i love enjoying alcoholic drinks and chit chat with frens at the same time~
the feeling is damn good!!XD

HaOZh3 said...

也许我不太喜欢太过吵闹的地方
从来没去过clubbing。。
只觉得那种轰炸让我抓狂
上个星期到melbourne住在club上面的backpackers dorm。。连睡觉时心跳都跟着楼下的音乐 BANG BANG BANG。。
都快疯掉了!!!

lounge bar besides beach under starry nite , i like the most!!!