Today there is music festival in Monash. Many unknown local bands (at least it is really unknown for me..) were performing and I heard a lot of people screaming over the car park..and the one who is performing keep on saying "Oh you all are AWESOME!!!" Actually I think the performance is....just so western..Rock and Roll all around, sometimes I still heard some very funny lyric "screamed" by them (you all know rock and roll...not sing one mah~they all only scream!).I think it is so alike chong hwa 园游会. Many clubs having their own stalls, selling everything that you can think of.
My club MONEX is actually selling drinks that are combination of diff elements.There is no photo available to show you all because I am more addicted to this thing below..
Does it look so familiar to you? Ya..It is a test tube, with different colour of hair gel inside, and some english letters inside.
When i reached the booth set up by my club, i was totally addicted to it, keep inserting all the letter into it and making my hand full of the hair gel smell.
Sorry for this photo is blur, but i hope you can still see the words in it roughly.
Yea~ It is "MONASH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2009"!! It is a work that need patience in order to complete it...can you imagine, me, Lei Ming, inserting the letter one by one under the very shinny sun? OH My God, that view is certainly nice..regretful that didnt really take photo for myself~hah..
Somemore, after I completed it, I started wondering Why don't I get some words that makes this test tube become more personalized instead of this..Anyway, "MONASH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2009" was the very first thing that pop up in my mind at that moment..and it is gonna remind myself of this special day in my future..So...okie~hah
[Our cookies do not work? Noone like cookies in Monash. T.T]
Lei Ming 25‘04’09
6 comments:
hooooooooo creative one!! I wanna play!!!!!!!
What are those letters made of? plastic? How u inserted the letters into the gel/tube... using something like a stick?!! It seems fun la~~~~
Btw, wad does MONEX stand for?
the letter is 现成有得卖的,好像是made of类似意大利面的东西。
yea~using the stick to insert~ and monex = monash exchange club.
haha
lei ming
好像好好玩的样子~~~ ^.^
monash exchange club.... exchange... wad the club does? paiseh, cant really get the idea from the name....
And, good luck for ya exams! =)
i also dunno what we do.....lolz~
basically it's organising activity for enchange student from other countries, to join us, make friends with local fren lo~
but so far no one exchange student join the activity organised by us~lolz
lei ming
hoo~~ so desu ka...
Post a Comment