Was rushing report in campus today.
Yea, I was rushing, but I felt peace in my heart.
Thereby I wasnt really mind having a late submission for my very first time in campus.
Hehe..
Somemore, rushing report with your closest friends is actually something funny.
You can see something from them that you never have the opportunity to..
Such like...someone ran like a wind today..
All of this pek cek occasion will be memorable in someday in future.
Uni life is not longer a blank in my mind.
Feel good with it.hehe
[As suggested by angeline, I think it is a good idea too. Here it is the link, and ya~ she is the one who ran like a wind that day. haha]
Lei Ming 18‘05’09
5 comments:
running like wind...
but human r really with high potential... even u r not an athelete... when u r really in a hurry.... u can run as fast as u can even w/o warming up...haha!
nope, i wun ignore u!
i can't !!!
haha...
yameh? i did ran like wind?
wehehe..u shud put a link to my post here.haha
uni is awesome lar!!
Uhmm... I am doing as you wish. Ignoring you. Lol. Drop me a note if u have anything on msn,k?
-shaun
ok. n.n
i am ok now..no worry ya
lei ming
Post a Comment