“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Not giving up



It's not the time to give up yet.

We might not know what's god's will. But just this time, I can't just say, lord let your will be done.

Sometimes there is a voice in our mind to ask us to be mature, get ready for the worst situation. Lord, I am not trying to be rebellious. If being of good hope equals to immature, I rather myself to be idiotic-shallow-minded.

How long can a man live on earth? 70s, or 80s if you are strong enough.
If getting older means getting wiser, I'm still young, 20 plus, I am not wise enough, or I don't want to be that wise to face such crucial issue. Don't tell me to let go, I wont't, definitely wont because we haven't reached the stage to be beaten down -- I will just keep praying to shake God's hand.

What I can see the best from this incident cannot be the complete version of God's perfect blueprint, but I guess in his planning, we are all involved. We EVERYBODY must grow in faith TOGETHER throughout the whole process. In fact, God might be waiting for us to make some changes within us before He takes next step. So, please..all of us please don't place yourselves out of it. Don't think that it doesn't matter to you. Don't let your heart harden, blocking the work God want to get done in you.

Grow! we all must grow!! together we grow in faith with Kevin!!

Lord, your way is higher than ours, I might not know your wonder for this incident at the moment, but I put my trust in you. I still believe in miracles.

Happy birthday to you, Kevin.


Lei Ming 07‘8’11

3 comments:

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

This incident unite us, ya perhaps we r a bit "rebellious", but it would be the spirit of "sei qin lan da" until He do sth n change His mind~

Anonymous said...

I don't really know how long a person may live on this planet. But I do know there's an anti-ageing drug called TA65. Lol.

Hopefully you are doing well over there.

Cheers mate.
Shaun

Anonymous said...

being rebellious huh..
being childish huh.
YES I'M IN!!
God hears a child's prayer, cz a child knows no limitations, no reality, no rationalism.
a child only HOPES, TRUST AND BELIEVE in a pure heart!
great sharing ming!

ann