I am on this land again after 3 years, and currently have spent nearly one week here.
So far, I...
Hve bumped into my last piano teacher at the airport back in malaysia.
Have been stucked in airport for almost 2 hours due to an industrial action happened here.
Cursed the cold weather.
went to waratha bay and visited wilson prom.
Attended sunday service at ENJOY church.
read the christmas script, and panic-ing how to play my role.
slept by 9p.m. malaysia time everyday as I have to abide with kids' routine.
(to be more exact, it could be sleeping by 1030p.m. australia time)
and there are something going to happen ahead too:
to get a ukulele.
(hopefully) to watch "love never dies" opera.
and of coz..spend more time with these two cute kids. I love them.
Lei Ming 02'10’11
2 comments:
enjoy to the max ming =)
What a beautiful blue sky with puffy cotton candies
~CL~
Post a Comment