Am surprise to learn that I have only posted 2 posts in this month. This is not so normal if you know me, I am a blog lover since I created it. Well, I have to admit that most of the time I used to blog my emo-ness here, putting them off by blogging, so that they will only stay here, won't follow me any further. So is it a good thing that I was MIA for all this while? Nope.. I was still emo, was still frustrated and bothered by all these nuisance. Yet I was too busy till "heart blind" to blog anymore..How sad huh?
Being busy, is a trend among us. I wonder, will it rise up an idea that someone is too easy with his life if he is being so damn free. But who cares? I mean, I gradually learn to live my life without caring how people look at me, which I understand most of them are solely my imagination. Frankly, who is being such free to comment about you??
Looking at a senior teacher in my office, she mentioned that she is kinda losing her passion in education. Truly I understand the feeling. That's why I really think that obtaining a balanced life is important, but it is always hard.
Well, July is ending. August comes. I love august, it is always a meaningful month for me, though it could be the opposite to my dear friend.
August, you are welcome.
Lei Ming 31'7’12
No comments:
Post a Comment