今天是派成绩册的日子,也是我创下本人最新纪录的一次:6个小时半不间断的讲话。
今天54位家长来为孩子们领成绩册。一开始很紧张,但一旦开始了第一位家长的会谈后,什么紧张早就被抛到九霄云外去。
当中让我最意外的是,有三位家长,讲到眼湿湿,甚至已经有一位家长已经在我面前流泪的。Lesson of the day: 下次这种会谈应该准备tisu paper。
这些家长眼湿湿的原因,部分是因为家庭原因,也有些是因为孩子的问题。
我突然觉得,真的,大家都不容易啊。
想到我现在作为这些孩子的班主任,作为一敏的管家,我到底怎么样,才可以为这些孩子,甚至家庭带来祝福呢?
神啊,求你开我眼。
Lei Ming 13‘04’13
15 comments:
看到标题,确实有点吓到。
心照不宣huh..见面时多多update吧
想到哪里去? =.=
我想你才有很多东西等着和我update 吧?我期待-ing噢~
lei ming
看到标题马上click进来的人 +1~
Muakz, I love you ming ming. -S
got my postcard?
lei ming
Lol finally you reply comment hahaha got got. I love u ming ming. Went back to CHKL last sat also cant see u geh. T_T
-S
har? why u didnt call me? i was in school la~~
last sat was 教师培训wor..
lei ming
See both of us got fate anot ma. Haih. -S
=.=
u watched too many movies recently is it? btw, u got my postcard anot?
lei ming
i wish i got time to watch a good movie. do u want to date me out for a movie? =)
Yeah, got your love from Singapore already.
-S
not SG.....
i sent postcard from taiwan...
u didnt get arr? i sent to ur damansara address wor..
lei ming
movie..=.=
wait me got holiday first then
lei ming
Oh the Taiwan one. Got also. Hahaha.
I'll update u if i change address la k. no worries. I just bought two houses last quarter. open house dress sexy sexy come k. Hohoho.
-S
Yes Cikgu. Waiting for u to have holiday. Haha. -S
54位家长、54个家庭、54个原生故事。妳很棒!要教一班不同原生家庭成长的孩子。❤️
~CL~
Post a Comment