Recently there are few students asking me what make me decide to be a teacher.
Hmm...This is such a long story, but I hope my story could help them to find out their way.
They are so great, I didnt do like them, contemplating wat to do in the future and getting perplexed by the choice of their life career at the age of 16. They are just on the right track, doing good.
Wishing them good luck, and get to find their dream.
Second
Got scolded due to my little faith.
Well, this is a good reminder though I dun feel good when it happened.
But I need it.
School administration department is simply driving me crazy by spotting so many problems left unsolved and maybe ignored. Everybody is complaining here and there, I seriously duno what to response as part of the team.
Seriously I wish to bring some changes to make things better, but how? I am just a small potato....
Third
Proud to say that, I manage to cycle now~!
Wakakakakaka~~
No comments:
Post a Comment