“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Sunday, November 12, 2006

To someone..

I have a friend and he is in a terrible trouble since last year, if i am not mistaken the time. Everytime he will turn to me when he was stuck in a damn bad mood... And almost everytime I gave him the same answer. I know that you are getting fed up of telling me anything abt u ..

Sorry for I am not able to give an appropriate answer that you wanted. I am not good enough in solving people's problem.Actually most of the time I was rather listen to you than trying to give any answer and hope that those words could help u.I am sorry, indeed.

I cant be 100% understand ur feeling and ur problem as I really do not experience it before. Or should I say I just cant understand what are you thinking in mind and trying to figure out from me..I pray for you.You may not agree with this. You told me you understand the bible more than me.It might be true..coz...honestly I hvnt read through the bible even once..But what I believe is..The one who can understand ur thought and feeling is God..the almighty God.

Well well..u may think that I am just trying to say nonsense..But seriously that's what I believe in.

I don't think that you had ever read my blog..

Just wish to tell u..she is quite ok right now..dun worry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

从来不知道你有酱的问题~~
但也不奇怪啦~~
可能你心太软了吧~~别人的事我们插上一脚,为的是要尽量帮忙...
但成事在人...到最后,也由不得我们控制的啦~~
if he really so damn understand the bible, he shld knw who 2 approach when he's in serious trouble ba....
we not God...if not able 2help 1, doesnt mean v shld stop on...cuz there may b others tht we could help...
be of good hope alwaz ba...
gl..

Anonymous said...

guang liang got 10 prizes in xie yu jiang wo....haha...cheer up ba =)

Seinganmui~!@ said...

朋友!你可好,好久没和你聊了!
加油,力量来自上帝

HaOZh3 said...

Take care my fren..
everyone will be alrite very soon

cheep up! ^^

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

yo...how come suddenly so many people giving me comments??quite surprise and happy for it~n.n

Wish all of u all the best as well~
gambateh in final!!!

shin said...

means got ppl c ur blog lo ^^
how nice~

Anonymous said...

lol...yuan2 lai2 got ppl read my blog arr?>hahaha

shin said...

hehe...yeah yeah..
anyway...
welcome back ya ^^