
"Success may never come easy, but dare to dream and never give up on your goals "--- 光良
I should remember those words~hehe~u guys also ohh!!
My father has been sent to hospital today.But luckily he is ok now~~already discharged from hospital~ So what I think is our parents are really getting aged.So please look after ur parents~
So weird when I knew my father has to be sent to hospital..I didnt feel anything...anxiety...worry....bad-temperate...nth nth~ I didnt feel anything..absolutely I didnt feel happy also..weird huh?Is it because I told God "everything is in ur mind and ur arrangement..I rely on u and let u lead my family"? I guess so~
I plan to continue learning piano. Anyone supports me??haha..Suddenly start missing my piano..although I still playing piano on my own~But i wish to learn more and sharp my skill better~Coz I wish that I can play a pretty nice song to praise our almighty God~WoW~~ahha
1 comment:
don worry ba....
i think u don hav feelings cuz u really care...care till u don have others feelings le...
relax~
it's gonna b alrite =)
take care too..
Post a Comment