“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

~2 Books I bought~

Last Friday, I went to MPH bookstore right after finished class.
Last October, my dear brother got the highest average mark in his IT class among his peer and then he was awarded with a Rm50-voucher from MPH.Thanks brother~n.n for kindly gave it to me without hesitating...=.= i know it's just simply owing to u dont really purchase books except comic.

That's merely RM50 voucher.I know i should appreciate enough~but u guys know it's hard to get a book exactly worth rm50~so, giving up the thought of purchasing book only below rm50,I found two books and the sum of price is rm61.80. Not surprisingly, they are both about or relevant to Christianity.

Rm61.80 - Rm50 = Rm 11.80

A simple calculation.n.n I just paid Rm11.80 for two books!!!!haha~
I call them as 黑白天书。n.n It just because of their covers, one is black while one is white.

Has Science got rid of God?
What will be your answer?Yes or No?

This book tells what is science?Is contemporary science advance enough to get rid of the belief of God?Is Science limited to tell the truth?bla bla bla...I have just glimpsed at the content list~havent started reading it.


A Christian response to the Life Sciences. I should get it earlier when I was in LAN class~

It is talking about new technology nowadays in this world has exposed us to many new issues such like abortion, euthanasia,cloning and bla bla bla.What should Christian react with these issues that Bible does not really mention and clarify clearly are they acceptable or should be the counter part?This book is gonna give us a clear cut between which is allowed and which is not.

Still the same, I havent started to read it.I wish that I will have time to read them asap~or else they will just like type of ornaments decorating my desk.

8 comments:

shin said...

[reading blog]
hmm.... Rm61.80 - Rm50 = Rm1.80 ??
seems like Malaysia's MPH bcum so good edi ya @@"..

[continue reading]

Anonymous said...

Sorry lor~i said i was in blur mode

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

hmm...i've visited ur blogs for times...i thought u din update it,since i saved ur blog as favourite.however,it owaz display the same page...haiz...so paiseh...next time i'll learn to b "xing muk"...ha

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

after browsing for sumtimes...finally i roughly read thru ur blog...keep ur effort n stay happy ba....

Anonymous said...

thx~u too~

Be happy always~n.n

Anonymous said...

yee..changed to RM11.80 ady~
u really geng,read this kind of books. i always think that u r one who loves knowledge! u always will pay d effort to do so.
lei ming jiayo~
-ann-

Anonymous said...

sorry lor~that's y i always let u calculate the money~actually last time i also counted wrongly~and give rm10 more to u~~haha

but nvm la~

nah~i hvnt read them also~maybe really soon becoming merely ornament~haha

-leiming-

HaOZh3 said...

those books sounds pretty interesting..
haha.. going to search tat in the library tomorrow.. ^^