I am really addicted to Conan, yet I am hoping for the final episode also, coz there is nothing much attracting me in this comic anymore, except the story between Shinichi and Ran~
I started reading Conan since i was 7. There are already 13 years until now, yet the end is still far~=.=
I love Shinichi and Ran~ especially Ran, she is tough, indeed. She is kind, lovely and fantastic. Do u know how long had her been waiting for the return of Shinichi? It seems like endless for her waiting..Still, she is tough enough.How good if i were her.

6 comments:
haha..
such a big fan of conan..
13 years.. i dun think the ending will come ..
there's no ending of conan!
no ending, dreams will be forever.. how good is tat!
ming..update yur blog le wei...
gimme some time pls...T_T
haha ^^
ya wo so long no update le =)
-Shin-
eh?who is the person in 2nd floor?
I thought it was shin...=.=
-leiming-
shin will talk like shin de style =P
don get wrong ~
-Shin-
Post a Comment