I was bored and so surfing fren's blog. I saw a "true fren test" in haozhe's blog~aha... And so I created my own "true fren test". Ya~cant deny that it's boring but then I think we will still able to get fun from this.Therefore, feel free to have a test.
Have Fun?Do you know me well?hehe.. Lei Ming 010907
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
haha~i played b4,but i dare not to try urs....0 den not gud la....btw....walao...where got ppl ans oneself question da^^haha~kidding....happy den ok ady ~pikyee
Need to register only can answer? @_@ Activity that u dislike, u dont like to read meh? =_= Dont use to stay at church on Mon afternoon? This I really dunno. Tembak Mon afternoon or Tues night, but got it wrong. Your niece... I only know her enlgish name wor T^T
haha~60%only...where gud where gud...last one ady....lol...I ans ur question wic u posted on my blog here^^~Of coz...u can take anything u like ....juz that rmbr to belannja me makan...haha~kidding la....i dun hv registered trade mark n copyright la....take anything u like...keke ~pyee
15 comments:
haha~i played b4,but i dare not to try urs....0 den not gud la....btw....walao...where got ppl ans oneself question da^^haha~kidding....happy den ok ady
~pikyee
haha...wanna try out how is it mah~
nvm la...just for fun~no stress one~
-leiming-
tried -.-"
come challenge mine =)
wah..pik yee~nice one~!
-leiming-
Need to register only can answer? @_@
Activity that u dislike, u dont like to read meh? =_=
Dont use to stay at church on Mon afternoon? This I really dunno. Tembak Mon afternoon or Tues night, but got it wrong.
Your niece... I only know her enlgish name wor T^T
~JunJun~
lol..that's y a test mah~u didnt try it?i cant see ur score
-leiming-
retain as top scorer...
hehe~
Wow~Hui Sze...score 80%~not bad not bad....
Yet....such questions....u should score 100% de lor~
haha..
-leiming-
oh no~ i dunno wat sport u dislike!! last ques where got right or wrong de=.= cheat leh
Why all dun noe the wat activity i dun like one??
So easy~~
Anyway~thx mun for trying out this test yea~u score quite high oo..haha
-leiming-
lolz...
ming mentioned in of her post =P
the sports she dislike...
haha~60%only...where gud where gud...last one ady....lol...I ans ur question wic u posted on my blog here^^~Of coz...u can take anything u like ....juz that rmbr to belannja me makan...haha~kidding la....i dun hv registered trade mark n copyright la....take anything u like...keke
~pyee
of coz lo~ dun underestimate o... actually i know u quite well=p hmm.. dunno how much u know me ?! =o
haha...u create urs one then~i try and see.hehe
-leiming-
Post a Comment