User status: -I have finally faced it.Relieved to certain extent-
......................................................................................................................................
Bunch of assignment + tests + presentation overwelming in this coming september.
Hopefully I am still alive at the end of september.
Looking forward to my semester break...anyway,I have to complete all my works before my holiday come.
Cheers Lei Ming~
Lei Ming 300807
4 comments:
Too much assignment + presentation, same here. Seems like everyone is exhausted!! Tell u what, I have 3, THREE incomplete submission so far during this trimester! I had never done that before in my life.
My CGPA is gonna drop, DEFINITELY going to DROP DROP DROP to HELL!!!
Very gek sam ar....
Ok, come back. So when is your holiday? Mine i think is starting from 10 October... still have 2 months TT^TT
Gambatte la Ming!! Gambatte la our Ming who is always optimistic!!! CHONG ar~~~~
~JunJun who is insane + in-senses~
lol~gambateh together then..
my holiday o?23-29 september is the sem break.
after october...maybe hv to wait after final lo
hmmmmm.... then yours are really different than ours. How many semester u have each year? 2 or 3?
Siao Wei is going to have exam, and after that, she will have a 3 months long holiday... She plans to work at Genting Highlands, to get some experience on hotel management.
~JunJun~
She is really zealous in experiencing life~I think so..haha
Wish her all the best~!
answer to ur question.I have 2 sem in one year.My uni schedule is following australia schedule~that's y a bit different.
-leiming-
Post a Comment