这节经文饶有意思。但,我怎么看都看不懂。
什么是“落在朋友手中”?
我想这句话很是关键,因为这是在叙述着在什么样的状态下,我们当自卑,去恳求朋友。
在这里说明一下:此“自卑”非彼“自卑”,这里的“自卑”=“谦卑”(Humble).
ok.看不懂这经文,可能是因为必须连接其上文,才能懂那来龙与去脉?
“我儿,你若为朋友作保,替外人击掌,你就被口中的话语缠住,被嘴里的言语捉住。”箴6:1-2
@.@""
摸不着头脑,还是糊涂着。
什么是“为朋友作保”?感觉像在朋友去借高利贷时为他作担保人似的。
什么是“替外人击掌”?是翻译错误么?写成“向/与/跟外人击掌”是否更对?这句话的意思应该就是与外人订约。。berpakat。。等等的意思吧?古人都有着“击掌为誓”的说法。。
接下来那几句话很重要,叙述着紧接来着的后果:
“被口中的话语缠住,被嘴里的言语捉住” 只是对这2句话。。我依然充满问号。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。
。。
。
The time when I first read these verses, I was "kidnapped" by bunch of negative thinkings which are bombarding in my mind.I was reluctant to seek help from friends whenever I faced problems.
I dont know y..or I shall say actually I know..It's because I hate myself very much (that time la..) I was just looking down on myself and unable to let those stupid things slipped my mind.
Keeping them in mind actually hurts..upset my own soul..
My mom did say.."you are too self-centered and never learn to put down ur self-esteem..you put it at very high position and it burdens you" Wow..my mom's words are always advisable..and hence the sentence “去恳求你的朋友” serves like a reminder for me..
Yea..Friends are always there getting ready to help. It's me who am not ready to seek supports from them. Anyway..not worry. It all past..at least I am getting better and better and better right now. Hahaa.. And what my point in this post is..to seek help from friends for the explaination for the complicated verses, and to emphasize to u guys..
“去恳求你的朋友”!
Lei Ming 161107
No comments:
Post a Comment