I love Japan~!!
Well...anyway, I didnt join the Japan trip that I gonna share with u all in this post.lolz
Yea..I do love Japan yet I hv never been there b4. Kinda weird huh?? Well,it's normal to fall in love with those nice countries on this lovely earth..
Ok~Let's look at the pictures that my parents took~!!
This is the Hokaido Map.According to my mum,it was given by the bus driver.I dun really understand why are the foxes in that map. Perhaps there is any legend linking fox to Hokaido?
Very soon..they checked in their hotel...
This is my mom..purposely posing like that to show the "he fu"And my dad...is really...funny~!!! hahahaah..(Notice his poses!)
wawa~万佛朝宗~!!
有几张照片感觉上还蛮优美的。

是不是很有偶像剧的感觉ler??想不到我家两老还有这般的诗情画意~~n.n
Lei Ming 261107





5 comments:
wa,ur baba n mama quite funny n cute^^...haha,esp ur baba got humour cell
may i know who u are..?dun use anonymous anymore pls..next time i disallow anonymous..
but ya~u are rite..my baba got humour cell~hehe..he is cute and funny!!
aiya sorry la,i forgot to type my name last time.....>< dun disable d anonymous la....sumtimes it's mafan to sign up with a/c,dunno y it dun rmbr me d><....haha
~pyee
wah...tis is d 1st time i see ur mom n dad...last time u juz see my mom onli...if got chance, i will introduce my dad to u too..haha...
ur lovely mom n dad look quite cute n funny in those wonderful pictures...
haha..this is my dad's first time to hv a trip at oversea..I wish him really enjoy it.and I guess he did!! haha..love japan,if possible,we go together!!
Post a Comment