“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Be Grateful




Remember I prayed for miracles happen on me in few posts ago?
It happened for these two days.
Well, it is not an overwhelming or tremendous kinda miracle, but still it is remarkable for me personally.
I realize that being grateful, singing praise hymn is the most wonderful weapon I could use to against challenges.
Though I do not always tune my emotion on the right track, grace always standby to backup.

I wish I could be responsible enough in every task assigned to me.God pls grant me wisdom.

I wish I could be smart enough to handle every task assigned to me. God pls inspire me.

I wish I could be zealous enough in every task I take part in. God pls spark this passion in me.

I wish I could be wholeheartedly loving people around me. God pls show this love from you to me.

I wish I could be deeply knowing you. God pls reveal yourself to me.

Guess that's all. Thx lord. Goodnite.


Lei Ming 14‘01’11

No comments: