
If it is true that everything cannot happen without permission of God, then it probably god's arrangement for my life.
How long did I spend on hardworking, struggling, fighting,condemning, planning, fulfilling obligation? Being too busy to care enough for people around?
I have been almost 9 months working in aia. I did ask, why should I be here. If there is nth going to happen for god's sake, why should i stay? Insurance is not the field I want to go further. The working time is crazy. The earning is less. The location is not strategic. There is only one thing sustain me in this company, that's the people around, that's my colleagues.
Many suggested me to leave, and search for better job opportunity, but will you show me what is the next step I should take? Nah..I am not putting blame on anyone, but myself. 24 coming, yet confused for my own life.
Well, I am blurred and confused. What should I do now?
I mean, what should grab my attention and be the main focus in my eyes for, hmm..maybe this year.
Many things happened lately. Most of them are not mine but it occurred around me.
Life's gone.
Being attached.
Being heartbroken.
Being independent.
Become perplexed.
Struggling for supporting a family.
and etc. etc.
All these things keep reminding me, no matter how great is my dream, it shouldn't be greater than 'relationship'.
Relationship with family.
Relationship with friends.
Relationship with colleagues.
Relationship with church mates.
Relationship with relatives.
and for sure, relationship with, GOD.
Again, if i am sure that in God there is a blueprint for my life, it must be the best "life module" I could ever have. If my dream is given by God, god will surely equip me properly before i enter the battlefield.
And, if the plan changed is due to I have put my focus on the wrong point, I believed there is some reason for it, I should just slow down and look around.How many beloved people I have been neglected for these times?
So,at this moment, focus shifted.
Lei Ming 12‘01’11
3 comments:
a very meaningful post.
and..your language improved tremendously!
i myself was surprised with my english also...
oh no~~~ things changed without i realize. lol
lei ming
🫂 you are awesome !
~CL~
Post a Comment