"I am from KL, but I don't really know KL."
This is the very first thing pop into my mind when there are friends from oversea visiting Malaysia and requesting me to be their tour guide. And you know the feeling , it is kinda embarrassing. But what so weird if you know I am not far away from takuonna (宅女) who is so busy with her daily routine? And you have to really bear in mind what lead me to one of them are the outstanding public transport system, awesome traffic, brilliant public security bla bla bla and the most importantly, you can't look away from my spending power.
Well, that's enough. I have had enough with those reasons making myself to be a local-outsider in my own homeland -- Kuala Lumpur.
I need a getaway. Hmm...maybe two or three times of getaway from my usual visit place and try to explore more about Kuala Lumpur.
I clearly aware that what actually restraining me is myself. I can sense the fear by stepping out from my current position, which is uhhh....probably at the coordinates of 3°08'49.1"N 101°36'34.4"E.
I am so not used to plan any journey itinerary, I rely a lot on my friends to bring me here and there. Of course I don't go against this way of travelling but I just wish to do more by myself. Well, my definition of getaway is merely to plan the itinerary myself to a site where is out of my usual visit place. So I guess this will not be too difficult to have a try....at least three times.... in a year?
Anyway, I'll try. So, let's try. LOL

3 comments:
yo.. 英格丽诗哦!
yerr 你笑我~~~
lei ming
哇!那么我很荣幸!妳愿意带我出去”溜“!谢谢妳🫂
Post a Comment