what should i share at here??erm..I wonder my life is just that boring that I hav nth special to share~ Recently I am lonely.My dear frens~pls...if u guys feel free can just make a phone call to me to have a bit chit-chat.But i think it wont happen~coz i am nobody for u guys~
I am lonely~I am down sometimes~and then becoming high spirit~and then worry for things that do not happen!then regret for sth happened~then down again...then feel happy again!! My mood keep recycling..I am mad!!!
I am firmly think that I have to start doing sth to refresh my life~I cant just fulfill my life with those craps and trashes~u know me?erm..I think there is noone noe me~just neglect and forget abt it~
Those days my brain kept recalling some snippet of my past~wow~wonderful but rather depressing.
I thought that moral study will just be another lame subj for me to go through~well~It's rather diff from the moral study that we got used to in secondary~~It is much "crapping" abt religion and some moral theories.(I just noe that there are several theories for moral..haha) so~for me, it is still an interesting subj for me~n.n
Am i really doomed to train my leadership?I am still the group leader..but luckily this time everyone will present their own presentation individually~so..gambateh!!n.n
1 comment:
Ming Ming , I’m here for you all the time. ❤️🫂
~CL~
Post a Comment