Though a little awesome, though a little depresssed, I noe that there is a little change within my heart. I noe God is leading me to sumwhere he wishes me to go.Yea~
Looking forward the X'mas musical drama which is direted by my dear fren ning en~just noe that she is under stress for it.Wish u all the best and pray for u and the whole members who are joining this drama performance.Dun worry~u are always the blessed one~n.n
2006 is almost over~What have i done?after 2006 we will become 20!!!oh dear...going to say goodbye to our teens~but at least I have achieved one of my target this year~that's be able to drive the car!!! Yes~at least I achieved one!!!
Next year target :1.improve my english proficiency
2.re-learn piano!!
3.be more sensitive to my surrounding world!!
and there is another secret target that I am not ready to share here~haah..
All the best to u guys~n.n
4 comments:
wow...u hav ur target a, so nice...^.^ u can drive car...so good..."p i can't drive...my mom don't let me drive....she said very worry about me...haiz..no choice la...After reading your post..i think i hav to set my target for next year lo...haha..coz i never think about tat..now must think lo...thanks for remind me ar...haha...^.^
hui yan(wee ann)
haha~gambateh!!
wow~i decided to learn piano or keyboard too...this is my dream since young...but then this year i might not able to achieve it since it a rush year for me.....anyway....hope ur dreams cum true....
Good achievements!
~CL~
Post a Comment