“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

To jesus,

Dear Jesus,

Ur birthday is just around the corner.There will be many of ur birthday celebrations. Some of them are to remember ur birth on the earth and ur greet deed while the rest are just simply take it as the chance to have fun without really understand why Xmas is always so important to mankind on this lovely earth.

Many of my christian buddies are busy with preparing the Xmas celebrations lately.Sometimes they faced up and downs or sometimes their efforts do not be appreciated by people.But nevermind,coz it's ur 2006th birthday~They are willing to bear all of it for the sake of u. n.n
And of course,if there is no ur blessing around them,they might give up at the early stage.

Before I felt aweful that I could do nothing for everything.But now i understand, "世上万物都有自己的时间和季节"--传道书3章1节。 You have planned my own time table,maybe it's just not my time yet..coz i am not ready yet..You want me to learn more,but not keep blaming and hurting myself.Yea~I understand~haha~finally huh??

Since it's ur birthday~How about giving u a gift??But am wondering wat kind of gift is preferable to u??I have nothing great to give u my dear lord jesus,What can I give is prepare myself as ur servant.Yea~I give MYSELF to u as GIFT!!

Thx for leading me all the way~n.n

In jesus' name,Amen!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, u r a devout christian, ur jesus will glad to hav u as his "servant" ^.^ aDD oil lol.... Try Ur bEst ya >.<


Hui yan

shin said...

???? Chapter ? Verse ??

If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. He who believes in me, as the Scripture said, "From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water."

Anonymous said...

so long nvr on9 edi o @@"