Arr.. I thought my immune system was strong enough to defeat those bacteria infected my body. Obviously I was wrong. Thanks for my younger brother, for kept coughing on my face at previous days. And Thanks for assignment and physio test, it's u made me to burn midnight oil for two nights and hence weakened my immune system. Yet I do not think I will score well in both of u. Physio test, totally screwed me up that day, though yea~they are all basic questions..and stressed me up by having ning en sitting beside me. Terri asked me thru the net y dun I copy her answer.Hmm..well,I am just not good at cheating..
I felt so bad this morning for being late to church, and I didnt make a call nor send a sms to Lee Mao gogo, letting him waited for me. It is an immature behavior for a 20-year-old girl like me.Oh ya~I am going to say goodbye to my teens, getting to be 20 years old pretty soon. Again, Anthony's teaching comes to my mind..."Time and Tide waiting no Man"...It's very true,yet I still think it's kinda cruelty for me. I have let go of many things that I shouldnt let them go. Anyway, appreciating present moment is always the only and best way that I can do to offset my regret.
Cheers Lei Ming~!
No comments:
Post a Comment