“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Monday, February 02, 2009

Heart Pain


On the fourth day of Chinese New Year,I found out actually I have many wealthy relatives,and my family and I were going to pay a visit to one of them.As usual,this relative's house was big,yet lack of something..I do agree that must be the common problem among those riches.

One of my cousins is actually working for them in petaling street.That day I heard my aunt telling my parents how bad and how useless he was.I felt pain in my heart.It was just like last time,the time when i was still 5 or 6,my this cousin was scolded by his tuition teacher and I spotted this. I was almost dropping tears and I ran away into room just to hide myself.This time,ya I was not 5 or 6 years old lei ming but still,pain in heart..

Yesterday,I attended my primary school mate gathering.It was the greatest gathering that I have been attended.Meeting those I have not met for almost 10 years,guessing their names and telling our old time stories..lolz,I started felling we just like our parents,tend to start a sentence with such words "Remember that time we...?" Hah..

Yet,still I spotted and something that made my heart pain again.Few of them smoked. Hmm...well,I don't really mean smokers all bad,just that...I do think it is still something regretful..Somemore,heard from my friend that there is one boy from next class just came out from prison..

Hmm..Heart pain.


Lei Ming 01‘02’09

5 comments:

King-Jun said...

It is sometimes really hurt to see someone that you used to know go astray, especially when he/she is someone you care about. But anyway, unless they really want to save themselves else there is nothing we the outsiderscould do. (My friend told me that smoking really helps to release stress. @@"It might be true but it shudn't be the best way isn't it?)

Btw, what have you seen from your relatives? What is the common problem among the riches that you mentioned? Happiness? I juz sampat wanna know. =X

Lastly, as a friend, I promise you that I won't do anything that will make you sad or heart pain. So, cheer up! Muackz! ^-^

Anonymous said...

hmm...the common problem i meant is there must be some quarrels in rich family..hah..so 那个亲戚的家少了点人气.


Haha...then i have your words ya~

lei ming

丑小鸭 said...

me too, i won't do such things as well!May the God bless your relatives,your friends,your family & us ! Haha, i am a bit greedy.

King-Jun said...

敏,你是指为“钱”而争吵?(看戏看得多)不过少了点人气这点,该是现在普遍的社会现象吧!物质享受越是丰裕,人就越是空虚!

老婆,有谁不希望身边的人都健健康康,平安无事的呢?这样子并不会贪心啦!^_^

Anonymous said...

yea true~quarrel bcoz of money..i assume so la~coz adult dun really wish to let kids like me to know what is actually happening.hah

lei ming