“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Friday, February 13, 2009

A lame post


In piano class...

"Hey you always play off beat arr..take note la" (start switching on metronome)

"Har? What? I off-beat?Arr...Arr..."(Listening metronome make me off more and more beat)

"Well,you back home and practise more la.."

"But I don't have metronome..."

In order to play piano better,that's the reason why am I heading to music instrumental shop.

"How much is the metronome?"

"RM160"

"What?My teacher said below Rm100 can get one one wor.."

"That's digital metronome.."

"Is it?Can you show me the digital one?"

"Alright.."

"Di Da Di Da Di Da" (very very soft...)

"Well, I beg i won't hear it during I playing my piano right?"

"You are correct.."

Oh my good-ness...

OK,in the sense of investment,Rm160 is worthy..So I bought it. What surprise me is,I bought a pink one..



Maybe it is because Valentine coming soon?Well...

Do you know why Valentine is on 14 Feb? I heard they say it is because "2个人最后要1起死(4)...... =.= " Nyek nyek nyek!! (Evil laughter from the one who is in green light)

PS:"Happy Valentine"~~!!!


Lei Ming 13‘02’09

8 comments:

King-Jun said...

Hey~ what piano class u mean? Are u learning piano now? Great to hear tat o~!! ^o^

So this object is called metronome? o.o Thx for the info!
Actually I dont really like to use it too... cant relax while trying to follow it. So, I am one that always play off-beat too! XD

Ding-dak-dak~ Ding-dak-dak...

King-Jun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
贝壳·陈 said...

HAHAHA!!!
yea yea i agree with your
"两个人最后要一起死"
cuz i'm in green light too >_<

Anonymous said...

to 傻瓜

Yea now i learning piano again..and ya~that's called metronome. I never know that too until my teacher point out me that i always off beat and start using that Ding-dak-dak thing~hah

to Sze,
Lolz...we so black heart la~!!!But for couples if can die together maybe also something romantic..hah

lei ming

贝壳·陈 said...

haha yea yea!
不能同年同月同日生,
只愿同年同月同日死~
muahahaha!浪漫到死!

HaOZh3 said...

looks quite nice tat metronome~~ =p

and so zhadao tat 14/2..
can die together~ so romantic ar! XD

丑小鸭 said...

what u can do with that "metronome"?
Seems like a toy, haha. Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

to hao zhe,
Yea quite nice too, think it is quite match with my piano too~谱一段metronome与钢琴之间的恋曲。哈哈

to ugly duckling,

Metronome is for your to listen and guide you to 弹对节拍。 n.n

lei ming