“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Thursday, February 05, 2009

STUPID


I feel that I am super duper stupid...for I just got a unbelievable-stupid-dream!!

This is already the second time that I dream of you,as my boyfriend.
OH NOOOOO~~ I just feel like killing myself...........

The first time was already few years ago.Recalling that next day,woke up with sweating...damn scary man~

but you were so sweet and gentleman in my dream,so I do believe you could be like the perfect guy also,so.... =.= >.< BUT STILL I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU LA!!!!

(手指绕圈圈画地生闷气中)



Lei Ming 05‘02’09

9 comments:

King-Jun said...

是谁能让敏敏那么排斥?who who?

(手指绕圈圈陪敏敏画地)

丑小鸭 said...

who is that lucky guy? tell me! tell me !

Anonymous said...

cant tell u girls ler...coz u both know him..

lei ming

Anonymous said...

超可爱的说~ hahaa~
日有所思,夜有所梦??

加油~

-Shin-

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

加什么油哦。。=.=

lei ming

Ann said...

WAHAHAHAH
not bad wor...
hm..both of them knw means i might not know.
keke..mayb this reflects your desperation in life.

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

desperation....desperate until i already 见家长o?????????

=.= =.= =.=

lei ming

Anonymous said...

ann, I totally agree with you hahhaa~
Ming~ Go on~
I can help you 打探风声 if you request ^^

-Shin-

Anonymous said...

Wowwww~ who that lucky person ?

~CL~