"Anything can go wrong, will go wrong."
This is the famous statement from the Murphy's law, which I have come through for several times within two months.
I am so mortified by being so careless, making terrible mistakes which could lead teachers and students into unexpected inconvenience.
I would have said I am SORRY for over thousand times to show that I really do.
but before that, I always struggle between to admit or to deny the wrongs. In fact, I am still wondering should I be accused as the culprit of all these.
Well, throwing the ball around doesn't help.
And all these remind me I should be more responsible and attentive to what pass by my hand, for I am a small potato that playing essential role in handling unconspicuous tasks.
Thanks Lord that there is a law from Him which could overstep the Murphy's law.
He is able to turn potentially disastrous mistakes into something beautiful.
Sorry dudes, Thank you Lord.
Lord, You understand how prone we are to make selfish and foolish mistakes.
Forgive me and restore me.
Please, for your name's sake, use even the worst aspect of my life for Your glory.

No comments:
Post a Comment