Today there was a tour in monash new campus. I may say it's cool,i mean the new campus.At least,now i start to feel that i am really an undergraduate who studying university.
Well, the main point for today's post is not about the tour in new campus.
I met Max in new campus today.We talked about our results and he is an unlucky one,he got a F for his management.Anyway,he is always an optimist.So no worry about him.When i am going to leave,Max said "Hey girl today is 13th and Friday~Becareful for everything~!" Hmm...and now i may admit,today is not a nice day.
Ok,now to the main point.I knocked my car today~Argh...it's my first time for 3 years driving.Anyway,at least the driver that I knocked is a nice guy.His car did not hurt much actually.It's my car to get the much more damage than his.Aih...watever~Mother said she is not going to repair it,and i dare not to expect my father on it.What abt me?hey dudes,i may tell u that in my bank account there is only a figure 400++.I am almost broke~
难得车祸,拍照纪念一下。
My Number Plate Was Gone
11 comments:
champagne koh*teeheehee* sounds cute =P so tak sayang ur car,bang the front (called bumper ar?) until liddat.better get it fixed leh..if not something will fall off while you're on the road.
yea..tht's wat i worry abt~
no worry..father said will fix it few days later..
few days later...T_T
I need help in transport to sch then
-leiming-
it's ok ya..there will b a first time anyhow.when i first bang my car into a "not very nice guy"----disaster..
so thank God tat u r alrit.need transport call me yup.
Now i am kinda experiencing trauma..when i see the car in front brake,i feel afraid.wah...need time to cure this?
yes yes... call me too...
tien
yalor..it's lik tat de..sometimes i pass by d accident place,my hair wil stands..
BUT..i tel u..
in no time u will be DRIFTING again de la.no worries haha!!! (u knw how to drift meh?) =.=
Drift very easy geh ^^
入弯时拉一拉手挚,架车瓢一瓢~
=P
wa..ning en,u really use "ning ann" ler...鬼遮眼case 2...
wa...the car really see quite "残&惨"。。。 but luckily you still looks "leng & lek"...
Sorry for talking crap. Well, you have the experience already, although u are having trauma, but I believe u can recover very fast. Everything has the first time ma...
God bless you, don't want to have any unlucky things happen anymore...
wa~
pity car...
不错喔~在学生时期已经驾车了。富裕的 莉敏! 😍
~CL~
Post a Comment