“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Free Runner

Does anyone know what is Free Running?I bet everyone had seen this before.It is quite nice and amazing~Yesterday my brother showed me this video clip and I was quite impressed by it~What chinese traditional Martial Art had said about “轻功”is similar with this,i guess. Today is 070707~there are many Live Earth Concert being hold in 7 cities around the world.If not mistaken,8TV is gonna televise one or two of the concerts tonite at 8pm. It is live~so, stay tune at 8tv~!

Moreover, tonite is the Chong Hwa Idol final,too.I am going to this.I guess it is the first time for Chong Hwa to elect Chong Hwa Idol..I have no idea whether it is a good or bad indicator about the development of Chong Hwa.However,i choose to be optimistic.It is a big step for Chong Hwa~At least student life is not as interesting as watching paint dry anymore~hehe.

OK~Back to the "Free Runner" things~Below is one of the video clip taken from Youtube.There are a lot in Youtube.If there is anyone interested in this,u may just search for it by searching the word "Free Runner ". Enjoy Dudes~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free runner ar... I read something similar with this activity in magazine, but seems to be cooler that this XD

For the one that I know, it is a popular but dangerous activity that is in France or something (an Europe country). They sometimes even held competition and race in the city. Climbing the wall, jumping from building to building.

For me, they are like really Naruto, those skillful ninjas, very COOL *__*

- Jun -

Anonymous said...

Correction, I think they are the same, I mean the one that I saw, and u are refering to >__<""

- Jun -

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

Yea~all is "Free Running"~
活像轻功~