“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Daily Life

Sports...
Justin asked my out for Futsal~And i promised that i am going,too.But I never tot that Mama doesnt allow me to go... Hehe,no worry,it's not because that Mama doesnt allow me to go out with guy..(and actually many girls are going along,too~)It is just bcoz my maid is going somewhere else and so I hv to tk care of my grandma's lunch time.

So...am i going to cook??? Wow,it's an exciting one but of coz NO!!!! Ahahaha~I cant cook Baby~At least now I cant.What I have to do is solely buy Mcdonald home and my work is then done.Hehe~Never tot that an old folk like my dear grandma loves Mcd also. Besides that,I still hv to bring my brother back from sch~Argh...Holiday means time to serve my family.Nvm,it's 甜蜜的负担~(那位仁兄/姐可以将这句翻译成英文?我要优美的句子哦..)

OK,back to sports.NO soccer...what a disappointed one. I tot that i will have a new try (I never play soccer before).Instead of that, I played badminton with my brother yesterday~(Wow,someone is gonna to kill me if she read this.. )My brother is professional in badminton as the result of getting trained by ex-national representative of Malaysia--Jason Wong!!! (Does anyone know him?? )However,it was an outdoor game...outdoor game..do u understand?outdoor game...the wind was strong....Ahahaha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is good to spend time with family when you are still capable of doing it... anyway... happy holidays!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cant cook too baby, give me five~!!! XD
But u can drive!! That's good, but will be the driver of family members, just as my sis XD
Your grandma is really special de... Most of the elders would probably shout at the young generation and said "stop eating those rubbish food!!"
BTW, never thought that your bro is a pro in badminton! Sure a lot of mei mei admire him ler *__*

-JUN-

Anonymous said...

yeap...some mei mei do admire him~u know...form 1 girls...he is already form 5~ahaha

lol~yeap~now i already a driver for my family~especially my brother~T_T

btw~who is the one in the first floor?
-leiming-