“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28

Thursday, July 12, 2007

。。。。

最近一直被人激。
也好,当作是EQ训练~

更何况,要生气的话,耶稣比我还有资格气。
但他都还是从来没放弃过,我,还有什么借口呢?

-哭泣 需要勇气 ; 更多人宁愿压抑-

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay cheers and be of good hope~~

每次要生气我都会闪一边...因为不是很喜欢自己发脾气的样子...

久而久之,已经好久没爆发咯~ =)

bu shuang then find some fren talk cock awhile~
then will b better geh le =P

Anonymous said...

I am not that kind ppl that easy to blow up~so no worry~hehe..
i dun bother them also~

but actually sometimes my father is annoying...Hooooo~haha~anyway~
i love my dad always~

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

@@"...
anyway...偶尔抱怨抱怨一下还算是健康的吧~=)

take care~ ^^

Anonymous said...

U shud learn to stay calm.
Only when u can control yrself,then only u may influence others.

Plus,too relying on religion will juz make u weak psychologically.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.
-Karl Marx


-Shaunniethegreat-

Anonymous said...

每个人的价值观都不一样...

直接告诉别人该怎么做怎么做,怎样看来都不太对 =)

And for the Marx's quotation, check this out ba....
http://atheism.about.com/od/weeklyquotes/a/marx01.htm

Marx and us are living in two totally different society... Not trying to say that he was wrong, but at least we should understand in what situation made him wrote so...

Hehe~ Nth wrong bout Ming ar =P
as long as she knws where Christinity leads to and don be so极端... Then I believe she'd b fine geh =)

Anonymous said...

http://atheism.about.com/od/weeklyquotes/a/marx01.htm

Anonymous said...

the link,
shld end with marx01.HTM

Anonymous said...

wah....
hmm...

(=.=)

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

Noob...
I din ask her to let go her religion.
I juz ask her to calm down whenever she is angry or upset.
Get calm and think how to solve the problem is the wiser choice.
Zzzz...

Karl Marx mayb live in the different world,comparing to ours.
But he did has his own point there.
But somehow,too much relying on religion will juz make u psychologically weak.

If u can solve problems whenever u meet difficulties,why go for God??
U are born to learn,dun u??

-shaun-

Anonymous said...

the last sentence~
yeap,i am born for learn.it's very true.n.n

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

pls... u are making a point....
but without supporting evidence la....
make us psychologically weak?
sorry i don't feel so, instead i feel stronger...
like i said, our 价值观都不一样, so telling others wat 2 do wat 2 is jus not rite~

If u can solve problems whenever u meet difficulties,why go for God??
Can you answer that??
or perhaps the answer is that the reason why u don, i guess...

knw why i believe in God? cuz I believe in prayers, as it's sth truly help =)
How?? wan say it scientifically or watever? i give u the tale~
Or u prefer not 2 give a f*** ??

take a mirror look at urself before saying ppl noob...

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei

my blog not for this one arr~
want discuss can...but pls in a proper manner...i mean ...talking style.

no rude word~even it's "FXXX"

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

but still i hv to thx u guys' comment~
Shaunnie,i understand wat are u trying to tell.Of course i will learn thru hardship and difficulties.Thx. n.n

and aonymous...thx for ur reply too la~(u say u reading blog is reading my blog huh?)

-leiming-

Anonymous said...

and anonymous,i am interested in talking God in scientifically way.want share with me?

-leiming-

(seems like i hv lots of replied in my recent post..but actually half of them are my reply~ahaahha)

Anonymous said...

sure...
i'm interested too...

越了解科学的人...越会相信主...
-C.C. Wong

Sorry for being rude... Just that cant stand some1 who donno both Science and Christinity still trying 2 act cool hao lian kao beh~

Anonymous said...

I sok. I dun wan to argue wiv him also.
He juz misintercept my words.
Anyway,i juz post one on my post to say bout it. too long to write here.
Put a name,if got balls.
=.=
-shaun-

Anonymous said...

then perhaps we shld stop our argument here,
我不很想用我那带刺的言语蓄意去伤害谁人...

Anonymous said...

Haha.. If u realized,its only u tat use vulgar words here. XJian.

In case u dunno,I am a gentleman wiv good manners. I would rather discuss a matter instead of get controlled by the emotion.

Emotion affects your analysis and your rationality. So calm down,k??
C?? U r the 1st one to lost control,don't u?? I do hav my point thr.
U r so easy to get angry over something u hv protect so long. =)
I und,so chill. No means to offences since the beginning also. Or perhaps u r too in the defensive position??

And,my mirror seems fine.
Haha...

-shaun-

Anonymous said...

nope...
i do think you insult ppl when u say ppl is noob or no balls..
i tried 2 be frenly be4 u replied so..

btw, I'm not XJian~

and..
I simply think that we both smart people who hold our 信念 very strongly, so it's meaningless to continue this argument, which most probably leads to no good ending~

be peace ba... the owner here don like impolite person...
and... i do believe she's wise enuf 2 choose her own path.. and of cuz... there're many good frenz around to support her...

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

=.="

well...ok ok~stop argument,both are gentlemen~

n.n