您好!I thought that she would send this mail to all graduates...but then,I see the receivers list..All is from 6S2..
本室发出此函件,是为了追踪及探讨本校高中生毕业后,在求学或工作方面的情况。收集这些资料,除了可以检讨成果,同时也可让学弟妹们了解独中生毕业后的升学路向、管道及出路。
希望您能透过网络,于八月三十日之前捎来您的寄语或您目前的求学生活简介,同时寄来您的生活照片(有当地特色背景为佳),请附上个人姓名,毕业年份,大学名称/科系及工作性质(如有)。
电邮地址:educ@chonghwakl.edu.my
不要吝于提笔(以英文或华文书写),我们期待您的回音。如果您有与其他校友联络的话,麻烦您把这项讯息传达给他们。
谢谢您的积极配合和协助。
许月凤
升学咨询室主任
吉隆坡中华独立中学
“凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息” -- 太11:28
Saturday, July 07, 2007
A letter From Chong Hwa
Just got a letter from Mdm Khor from Chong Hwa. She is our Biology teacher as well as head of Higher Studies and Career Guidance Unit in CHKL. Wow..After got this mail,feel like at least i still have a link to Chong Hwa..Below is the content of the letter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
haiz,but den wen ppl wanna ask her sth...like not willing to ans much...sumtimes...the words oso...haiz...so often tat ppl with question marks will go back with more question marks....haiz...UNLESS with parents...thats another situation...haiz
pik yee
o?She is nice~!
But maybe sometimes her explanation is confusing.
so if u dun understand~just keep on asking and asking~until u understand~
-leiming-
haha~i noe she is nice....to her students....i was in her class b4...but den it's really another story wen other students ask her...sum of my fren kena~her words makes ppl feel like 风凉haha~nvm la...dun care la
~pik yee
She sucks la...
Bugger...
I totally agree wiv pik yee....
She didnt do much help also...
But I am not expecting much from a old lady like her...
I dun wan her to keep track of me!!!
Haha....
-shaunniethegreat-
Well, as far as I knw, she's informative, if not really that helpful...
If u approach her with good questions, most certainly u would hav a good feedback too... IF...
She's seen far more related circumstances than any of us do, so I would say that her advices are worth-hearing~
What so hard providing help to her and thus our juniors-to-be ??
are u shin..?pls...no anonymous ler~
-leiming-
dear o ming~ ^^
i tot u very familiar with my speaking style liao tim =P
aih~pls no more anonymous loo~
-leiming-
Post a Comment